Jon Hamm, Jimmy Fallon Photobomb Tourists at Top of the Rock

Posted Mar 11th 2014 02:52 PMUpdated Mar 12th 2014 12:31 PM

YouTube/NBC
Last week's 15-second cryptic Mad Men trailer not enough Jon Hamm for you? In a segment that aired last night on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Hamm and Fallon photobombed tourists on Top of the Rock, the observation deck atop 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City.

Read more:
[H/T Digg]

mdarby1884

Been years since I watched any of the late shows for anything but a sleeping pill. Now I find myself watching the clock dreading the Jimmy Fallon show is almost over.. Just love the good hearted fun and entertainment.
High energy level. please do not wear yourself out.

March 14 2014 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nineallall

not funny at all !!!!

March 12 2014 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
imurit

I Love Jimmy and the Roots
they sound awesome!
keep it up jimmy

March 12 2014 at 3:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
buzolink123

Falloon is childish, and his band is horrible.The only thing worse is Letterman

March 12 2014 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
canntn

Actually like Fallon and Kimmel. Seems I choose Fallon more often than not. The Roots are extrordinary btw...makes you wonder about the musical tastes of the detractors lol. It's like a quarterback coach saying that they don't much care for Brady or Manning.

March 12 2014 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carmine

Funny Dude, Whats not to like......................

March 12 2014 at 12:36 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
JERRY

JIMMY KIMMEL HAS TIMING AND DELIVERY AND THAT'S
WHAT JIMMY FALLON IS LACKING.
JUST A VERY HARD SHOW TO WATCH.

March 12 2014 at 12:16 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to JERRY's comment
erinc27

Fallon fans like that fact that he comes across as "every man" - as opposed to the polished timing and delivery of Kimmel. I personally lean towards Fallon. He's so genuine and real...he is also crazy talented (impressions, musician, etc).

March 12 2014 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
barbarajmx

I'm retired, female, love to laugh! Before Fallon, I watched Letterman usually, Leno sometimes. Now, I only watch Jimmy Fallon and Seth Myers on NBC exclusively. It is not childish. I am a babyboomer. I laugh out loud watching these shows. Then go to sleep! Fallon is so spontaneous and unpredictable, it's very refreshing! It appears most of the show is unscripted ... with his sidekick - don't know his name - and his band, great great great entertainment! Fallon and Seth just have that twinkle in their eyes and want to have fun. You're never too old to have fun

March 12 2014 at 12:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JERRY

TONIGHT SHOW HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT TIMING WHICH FALLON HAS NONE.
VERY NICE GUY BUT NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME YET!

March 12 2014 at 12:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to JERRY's comment
erinc27

Yes Jerry - that's how they market the Tonight Show: Tune in to NBC to see our great timing. Huh? Did you watch Leno in the beginning? Letterman? Jimmy Kimmel back in the early Man Show days? He gets better every time he's on air. To each their own....

March 12 2014 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply