Racy Cathay Pacific Cockpit Pictures Prompt Investigation (VIDEO)

Posted Aug 8th 2011 09:15 AMUpdated Aug 8th 2011 02:49 PM

YouTube

Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific Airways is launching an investigation into pictures that appear to show a pilot receiving oral sex from a flight attendant while in a commercial airplane cockpit.

Low quality photos of the act, featuring a woman in a red outfit not unlike those of Cathay Pacific's flight attendants and a pilot, have circulated through Chinese media. According to some reports, the two are a couple.

"We are conducting a full investigation into the matter and there are some indications that the female shown in the photos may be a member of our cabin crew," a Cathay spokeswoman told Agence France Presse. However, she added that, "There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the act took place in-flight, and there are no reasons to believe that any safety breaches have occurred."

The pilot, who is apparently not from Hong Kong, issued a legal letter to local paper Apple Daily saying the photos had been stolen from his personal computer and he had filed a police report.

According to GlobalPost, industry sources suspected the photos' release was part of a malicious stunt to hurt the company.

See a skillfully animated recreation of the incident in the video below.

Filed Under: News, Air Travel

funnyandspicy

Oh. Nothing strange. I was sure, one day such thing will happen in Cathay Pacific.

August 09 2011 at 11:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaygiannone1

hi monica, add my facebook please jay.giannone

August 09 2011 at 5:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaygiannone1

hi monica... how are you? add my facebook please jay.giannone ;-)

August 09 2011 at 5:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaygiannone1

I wonder about the frequent fyler mileage bonuses...

August 09 2011 at 5:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ddokken69

So whats the big deal??? You mean to tell me that the pilots are not allowed to get their rocks off??? I saw damn the torpedoes full steam ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 09 2011 at 3:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RONALD JONAS

what is really going on in this world today i starting to believe that i am living in hell and would see heaven one day peace

August 09 2011 at 1:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monica Wargirl

i want that customer service on my next trip.

August 08 2011 at 10:51 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
kavieng

It would have been criminal if she were a Qantas stewardess. Boy they are ugly and I swear all desexed or gay. At least this woman is pretty, sexy and has a terrific body and face. I am travelling Cathay from hereon even to my toilet. I don't wan't to walk.

August 08 2011 at 10:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sean

Guess she got a free bag of nuts.

August 08 2011 at 10:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
arizonaphanatic

If she was oriental, I guarantee she swallowed!

August 08 2011 at 10:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to arizonaphanatic's comment
speedjohn

A rug is oriental, douche bag. She was Asian.

August 08 2011 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to speedjohn's comment
Monica Wargirl

hahah good one!

August 08 2011 at 10:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down
Major Cordite

How come Wendys serves Oriental Salad? Not Asian salad. It was yummy to me and didn't taste like a rug!

August 09 2011 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down