Overwater Bungalows: Caught Between a Blanket and the Deep Blue Sea
TEXT SIZE:A A A
People love these iconic bungalows, which make them imagine Tahiti. Now there are more of these atmospheric huts close to home than ever before (and more to come), meaning travelers on a lower budget can finally enjoy the romance of sleeping on the sea.
Don't go if you're single, but if you aren't here are some options close to home.
Text courtesy of Islands.com.
More Articles You Might Like
- 11 Bizarre and Mysterious Historical Sites [AOL Travel]
- Will and Kate's Sexiest Wedding Present [AOL Travel]
- How to Avoid Common Menu Blunders in Europe [The Daily Meal]
- The Most Fairytale-like European Castles [Lonely Planet]
- Travel to Cuba Now Legal for Americans [ShermansTravel]
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Search for Deals
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways