Breath of Fresh Airline, Virgin America's Newest Campaign (VIDEOS)
The videos, part of the "Breath of Fresh Airline" campaign, are meant to show that Virgin America is a young, hip and desirable airline, as if consumer didn't know that already.
The public can vote on the videos at Squabbler.com and can post arguments as to why certain videos should win out over others to be shown on Red, the airline's seatback entertainment console (which also allows shopping).
The airline will give away a roundtrip flight to the most original consumer comment (clickhere for more info).
To promote seatback food ordering:
To promote the live TV and music options on board:
To promote the fleet's mood-lighting:
- 15 Historical Sights From the Movies [AOL Travel]
- Packing it All In: A Guide to Traveling Light [Lonely Planet]
- 30 Spectacular Views of Our Nation's Parks [Budget Travel]
- Ten Best Athlete Owned Restaurants [The Daily Meal]
- Avoid the Top 10 Types of Travel Theft [Gadling]
Add a Comment
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Search for Deals
Jan 17th 2014 5:04PM
Jan 14th 2014 2:57PM
Jan 9th 2014 1:09PM
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways