Cyndi Lauper Entertains Airport Passengers in Argentina
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Lauper, 57, grabbed an airport microphone and led a singalong including her '80s hit "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," while fellow stranded passengers smiled and cameras rolled.
The singer, in Argentina for her world tour, tweeted about the experience.
"At airport ... So many delays," she tweeted. "Wound up being announced, wound up sing two songs for airport. A first for me. Crazy day."
Lauper also opined on Twitter "the Argentinians are truly nutty and fun."
- Virgin Blue Admits Toddler Was Put in Overhead Bin [AOL Travel]
- 11 Hotels That Offer Free Hot Breakfasts [Reader's Digest]
- 15 Travel Secrets of Veteran Globetrotters [Reader's Digest]
- How To Be Frugal Without Missing Out (Photos) [Lonely Planet]
- 13 Things Your Pilot Won't Tell You [Reader's Digest]
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Fly Round-Trip to France, Spain, Italy & More this Winter
Published by ShermansTravel.com
Search for Deals
Dec 13th 2013 2:23PM
Dec 11th 2013 4:54PM
Dec 6th 2013 2:30PM
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways