Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa Toss Beads at Mardi Gras Parade
Cooper, who tossed beads to eager fans on St. Charles Avenue, announced his participation on Twitter, posting Saturday evening, and again a few hours before the parade reached my location in the city's Garden District Sunday night.
Cooper and Ripa attended the Endymion Ball Saturday evening – one of several Mardi Gras balls held over the weekend in the New Orleans Convention Center, which featured performances by Train and Pat Benatar. Tickets to the event cost $310 per couple.
One of dozens of Mardi Gras parades, Endymion was rescheduled from Saturday evening due to rain, following Bacchus and Chewbacchus – a Star Wars-themed parody parade which featured partiers in their twenties, marching the parade route with low-budget costumes and boxes of wine.
- Mother Forced to Leave Toddler on Train [AOL Travel]
- 11 Hotels That Offer Free Hot Breakfasts [Reader's Digest]
- 15 Travel Secrets of Veteran Globetrotters [Reader's Digest]
- How To Be Frugal Without Missing Out (Photos) [Lonely Planet]
- 13 Things Your Pilot Won't Tell You [Reader's Digest]
Add a Comment
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Search for Deals
Jun 12th 2014 9:04AM
Jan 17th 2014 5:04PM
Jan 14th 2014 2:57PM
Jan 9th 2014 1:09PM
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways