World's Ugliest Hotels
TEXT SIZE:A A A
With so many hotel options around the world, architects, designers, and hoteliers face an ever-increasing need to make their properties stand out. Experimenting with modern design, competing in the tallest and biggest race, and pushing limits for construction records can give a hotel extra notoriety and make a hotel a destination in itself for travelers.
But what about when it goes too far, and they end up sticking out like a sore thumb? Ultimately, beauty is in the eye of the beholder – but it's possible for a design to either ever-so-slightly or entirely miss the mark. We give you a sampling of some of the ugliest hotels in the world.
Know of one that's even more hideous? Leave your suggestions in the comments.
More Articles You Might LIke
- Travel Then & Now Through Photos (Amazing Pics!) [AOL Travel]
- The 4 Happiest Cities on Earth [Reader's Digest]
- International Body Language: Travel Etiquette 101 [Lonely Planet]
- How to Survive a "127 Hours" Ordeal [FoxNews]
- IndiGo Airlines Passenger Refuses To Fly With Female Pilot [Huffington Post]
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Search for Deals
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways