Large Number of Men Bring Stuffed Animals When They Travel
According to a survey by Travelodge in the UK, 25 percent of British men say they pack their teddy bear when they are away on business.
The men tell the hotel chain having a stuffed animal reminds them of home and hugging a bear helps relieve stress.
In addition, 35 percent of adults admit in the survey they sleep with a teddy bear at home.
But apparently an affinity for stuffed animals doesn't mean travelers don't leave them behind.
The chain says it did the survey after finding 75,000 bears left at 452 hotels in the UK and Spain in the course of a year. The lost bears were reunited with their owners.
The survey was of 6,000 British travelers.
- British Airline Debuts Live Opera In Flight [AOL Travel]
- Obama Goes for a Swim During Gulf Vacation (Great Photo) [Huffington Post]
- American Tourist Stabbed to Death at Phuket Resort [Huffington Post]
- Best and Worst Cities for Commuters [Forbes]
- Top 10 Beach Cities Around the World (Photos) [National Geographic]
Photo, fllaw, flickr
Add a Comment
Find the best offers to compare and save money.
Fly Round-Trip to France, Spain, Italy & More this Winter
Published by ShermansTravel.com
Search for Deals
Dec 6th 2013 2:30PM
Dec 5th 2013 11:29AM
Dec 4th 2013 4:58PM
- Adventure Travel
- Air Travel
- Arts & Culture
- Best Of
- Food + Drink
- Historic Sites
- Road Trips
- Spring Break
- Ski Vacations
- Spa & Wellness
- Tips & Tricks
- Weekend Getaways