Island Paradises in America

by AOL Travel Staff Subscribe to AOL Travel Staff's posts Posted Jun 21st 2009 04:25 PM

A A A
Filed Under: Beach

Denise

I have no pics, no story!

November 09 2013 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
victruseli

I just drive about 10 miles to Port A or a little further.......Mustang Island or South Padre Island right here in South Texas. I live on an island peninsula......wonderful.

July 14 2013 at 10:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brad

I'm going to have to agree with the Freerider somewhat. The price of an overnight stay at this beautiful little piece of paradise does not come near the price listed on the header. However make note that most all advertising is tainted to arouse the greed in us. We want the best for the least, and those selling want the most for the least. It truly is up to the buyer to conduct an investigation prior to signing a contract or scheduling anything that he or she may be financially responsible for. Bottom line is buyer beware!

December 05 2010 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharonlynn

Freerider,
Instead of thinking about lawsuits and free vacations, why don't you get a J-O-B

May 21 2010 at 11:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
freerider1182

Well as I started clicking away I started by clicking a link that said about getaways for $90 a day which I thought was for islands in America.
So now I'm supposed to believe I can go here for $90 a day? Or do I get a free vacation after sueing for false advertising? But then who would I sue?

April 18 2010 at 5:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply